- How do I restrict from which IP addresses the VPN clients can connect to the ISA VPN Server ?
- How do I specify that ISA will accept PPTP remote access connections from a certain IP address range(s) and L2TP/IPsec remote access connections from another IP address range(s) ?
- How do I restrict on which external IP address ISA listens for incoming VPN remote access connections (for PPTP and L2TP/IPsec) ?
- How do I specify which users can use PPTP and which users can use L2TP/IPsec and adjust the firewall access rules to control access to internal resources in respect with the VPN protocol used by users ?
- How do I specify that users from location X can use only PPTP and that users from location Y can use only L2TP/Psec and adjust the firewall access rules to control access to internal resources in respect with the VPN protocol used by users and the location of these users ?
- How do I specify that a group of users can only connect from location X and another group of users can connect from any location ?
- How do I disable DES and Diffie-Hellman 768-bit MODP group 1 for L2TP/IPsec on the ISA VPN server ?
Read more... or Download as PDF.